Welcome to the Fusion Sport Forum ! Check out the 2017 2.7L EcoBoost powered Sport here.

Welcome to the Fusion Sport Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Fusion Sport Forum - the largest forum discussion board for the Ford Fusion Sport. Like most online communities you must first register to create topics or post in our community. This is a simple and free process that only takes a minute.

Once you become a member, you'll be able to:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members. . .and more!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2017 Ford Fusion Sport Interior

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NukeFusion

NukeFusion

• Fusion Sport Member
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 157
  • 10 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationOntario
  • Current Vehicle:Toyota

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:41 PM

Not bad looking but could look a bit more refined. Not quite sure what it is but the center console looks a bit outdated to me. 

2017-ford-fusion-sport009-1.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   fusionff

fusionff

• Fusion Sport Member
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 123
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Vehicle:07 Fusion SEL

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:34 PM

The interior on the Platinum looked to be of a better quality than the Sport.  I saw them both at the NYC Auto Show, and the sport dash looked like a regular hard plastic compared to the softer, almost leather look in the Platinum.  Of course both models were locked as they are not available yet.  But the Sport sure did look great, loved the exhausts and the wheels.

On a side note, the interior of the 2016 Lincoln MKZ is very nice, of course the 2017 model was also locked, but the interior is pretty much the same as the 2016.  I gotta say, it's going to be tough deciding on the Sport or MKZ (3.0) later this year when I will be buying one of them, which both are at the top of my very short list.  I think they did a fantastic job redesigning the front end on the 2017 MKZ, looking forward to doing some test drives.

2017-lincoln-mkz-interior-3.jpg

Edited by fusionff, 31 March 2016 - 09:37 PM.

a3ff53f2-cb67-412b-9d2e-08d6b24ec255.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·